Friday, January 25, 2013

PatrickGrade's Color Scheme & Modding Concept Competition - The Winners!

So, the competition is over and I am really happy with how it went! I had somewhere around 180 unique entries from a lot of great people! I had a great time looking at everyone's entries as did the two other judges, Gundam Guy and Rrobbert184. I want to let everyone know how much I appreciate the time they spent coming up with their designs and for the judges to take time out of their super busy schedules to give me their thoughts and opinions is really amazing. So, a big THANK YOU to everyone involved!!

Below you will find a link to the results video where I go over a few of the honorable mentions as well as a break down of each of the judges picks and the reasons for their picks and finally, the winners for each place. Please watch the video and check out just a few of the great entries. There is a lot more to look at over at my blog post, which has all the contestants and their entries.



If you don't want to watch the video (boo!) and just want to see the top 3 picks, then just click below!


Stay tuned for another competition coming real soon!!

5 comments:

  1. Kshatriya + Sinanju concept is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and that Lollipop guy is already trying to sell his prize in the Mecha Lounge. What BS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry bro. But try to keep you opinions to yourself if you don't know anything about what's going on in other people's lives. If you needed to do something like that I would respect your decisions. Plus I'm keeping the kit anyway.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for you comment however. I will try to be more considerate in the future.

      Delete
  3. I'm just glad PG liked my entry and that made me feel honored enough. Congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails