Friday, July 3, 2015

Right Stuf / Sunrise Will Be Releasing Original Gundam Anime on Blu-ray Disc

Right Stuf / Sunrise Will Be Releasing Original Gundam Anime on Blu-ray Disc 

Anime retailer and distributor Right Stuf, Inc. announced at the Anime Expo 2015 today that they will release the original Mobile Suit Gundam TV series on both DVD and Blu-ray format this fall.  They also announced that they will release Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, Mobile Suit Victory Gundam, After War Gundam X, and the Gundam Turn A movie collection set in North America.


4 comments:

  1. This is really interesting news. Now if they decide to put out others on BluRay remastered like Wing, G, 00, Seed HD, Seed Destiny HD, and maybe even Build Fighters/Try... I think I might support the releases and buy them. Just hoping they don't charge like $300 like Bandai Japan does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the looks of things, it seems to me like the only confirmed that the original MSG would be getting a Blu-Ray release. I don't think the release formats for others were really specified, but if they are getting Blu-Ray releases as well, that's great. I'll be picking up Gundam X either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing news for NA. Would be nice to see a restart for gundam in America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it's soon. I hate to play the waiting game. I got to see the newest gundam preview. not bad.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails